Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johannes Schneider <ma...@cedarsoft.com> on 2010/01/09 16:43:15 UTC

Test results and IDEs

Hi,

I really love Maven. I use it for (nearly) every project. But one thing
is really aweful. Whenever I run maven on the command line and some
tests fail, it is a little bit cumbersome to open the failing tests
within the IDE.

I think that should/could be done automatically.

What do you think about some sort of trigger that calls plugins for the
IDEs and publishes the test results directly within the ide?

Regards,

Johannes

Re: Test results and IDEs

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
sounds great, let me know when you've written one for intellij idea 9

I'm sure others cannot wait for you to write plugins for netbeans,
eclipse and jdeveloper

Sent from my [rhymes with tryPod] ;-)