Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by marco <mp...@cantv.net> on 2003/02/10 02:41:44 UTC

[users@httpd] virtual and redirections....

Hello all.
i have installed apache, php and mysql via swamp, i have the 2.0.43 and php
4.3.0 on W2K.
I know that php and apache 2.0 are still having some problems to work
together but it is working!, at least i can see the php working on the main
server default document root.
Now, because i have not received any answer from the list how to put the php
to work with virtual servers nor I have not beeing able to do it myself,
after 2 weeks i am asking a new question maybe someone might help me.

Because I know the setup is working with the main server, how do i execute
php from a virtual server in the main server? I do not use the main server
at all, so i could put all my php in the directory and call from the
virtual... I think thats possible, i tryed but apache responds that can not
find the script, and is pointing to the vitual document root.

I apologyze for my english.....

Please, i do need to run php on my virtual servers......

thanks guys in advance for your help....
marco