Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@holsman.net> on 2011/03/03 14:59:04 UTC

Apache Sonar - http://analysis.apache.org/ does anyone want hadoop in there?

I just discovered this Apache site,
Apache Sonar performs source code analysis on the java code, and it looks pretty, and I'm sure some people would find it useful.

If people are interested I can start putting finding out how to put the hadoop code in there, so we can get stats on our own code.

Regards
Ian
--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net

To know recursion, you must first know recursion.

Re: Apache Sonar - http://analysis.apache.org/ does anyone want hadoop in there?

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
I replied on jira.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Ian.

Posted by Ian Holsman <ha...@holsman.net>.
Hi Cos.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Ian,

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.
On Mar 3, 2011, at 10:13 AM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2011, at 5:59 AM, Ian Holsman wrote:
>
>> I just discovered this Apache site,
>> Apache Sonar performs source code analysis on the java code, and it looks pretty, and I'm sure some people would find it useful.
>
> 	Is it actually returning for anyone else?  I get a time out.

It took a few tries, but it finally came back.

Re: Apache Sonar - http://analysis.apache.org/ does anyone want hadoop in there?

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.