Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/11/19 19:47:17 UTC

Coverity Scan contact person for Apache TS

Hi all,

I would like  to submit a request that Apache Traffic Server gets added
to the Coverity Scan system. The first step for their signup process is
to agree on a contact person. To speed things up, I'd like to nominate
myself as the contact person.  Of course anyone else can be nominated
for this, just reply to this email with other nominations, or -1 or +1's
on my nomination. I'll summarize the results on Tuesday the

Thanks,

-- leif

http://scan.coverity.com/about.html

Re: Coverity Scan contact person for Apache TS

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 11/19/2010 11:47 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like  to submit a request that Apache Traffic Server gets
> added to the Coverity Scan system. The first step for their signup
> process is to agree on a contact person. To speed things up, I'd like
> to nominate myself as the contact person.  Of course anyone else can
> be nominated for this, just reply to this email with other
> nominations, or -1 or +1's on my nomination. I'll summarize the
> results on Tuesday the

Meh, premature "Send". I'll summarize on Tuesday 11/23.

-- leif