Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/11/24 17:06:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r348691 - in /webservices/sandesha/trunk/src/org/apache/sandesha2: ./ client/ handlers/ msgprocessors/ storage/ storage/beanmanagers/ storage/beans/ storage/inmemory/ storage/persistent/ util/ workers/

On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 09:07 +0000, chamikara@apache.org wrote:
> Author: chamikara
> Date: Thu Nov 24 01:05:29 2005
> New Revision: 348691

> Log:
> Refactored code
>    RetransmitterBeanMgr -> SenderBeanMgr
>    RetransmitterBean    -> SenderBean
>    StorageMapBeanMgr    -> InvokerBeanMgr
>    StorageMapBean       -> InvokerBean

s/Mgr/Manager/ ??

Sanjiva.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Currently we are using following shorted formes for parts of some class and
method names because some names become quite long otherwise.

Manager   -> Mgr
Context    -> Ctx
Message  -> Msg
Sequence -> Seq

Shall we rename them to the longer form?

Thanks,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,