Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by dg...@apache.org on 2020/02/27 16:21:37 UTC

new committer correction

I would like to correct my previous email.  Matt Jackson will be our new committer, not the fictional Joe Bloggs who lives only in Apache template form.  Welcome, Matt! (Not Joe)

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: new committer correction

Posted by "Ngwe, Juliet (Contractor)" <Ju...@comcast.com>.
Woohooo!!! Way to go Mr. Bloggs!!! Aka Matt!

On 2/27/20, 10:23 AM, "Jeremy Mitchell" <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    congrats Joe Bloggs! (that's your new name now Matt, sorry)

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Gooch, Johnathan (Contractor)" <Jo...@comcast.com>.
Congrats Matt!

Posted by Zach Hoffman <za...@zrhoffman.net>.