Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by buzz lightyear <bu...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/25 19:07:50 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi,
I've spent most of the day trying to track down the source of oldxbean.jar, in particular the source of the org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.xb package. Could somebody possibly point me in the right direction to a source archive. I've pulled down all of the archived xmlbeans distributions - no luck.
Very grateful for any kind of answer - it's been a long day.
Thanks in advance,
Nick

RE:

Posted by buzz lightyear <bu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Jacob,
Thanks for that - very grateful. I downloaded the revision and ran a build dist and found the generated files in <builddir>/build/src
Fantastic, thanks again,
Nick

Re:

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.