Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jason Cadmus <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 15:38:34 UTC

Adding VMware 5.1 Cluster in CS 4.0.1

I have compiled CS 4.0.1 using mvn and created RPMs for my CS 4.0.1
installation.

I followed the following link to ensure that I grabbed VMware's 5.1 SDK as
well as the nonoss jar files.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+on+master+branch#Howtobuildonmasterbranch-BuildingRPMpackages

I am receiving the following error when trying to add my VMware cluster

(from api-server.log) 431 Could not find corresponding resource manager for
VMware

Environment Overview:
3 node VMware ESXi 5.1 (compute) cluster
1 node VMware ESXi 5.1 (infra) cluster
1 vDistributed Switch (3 VLANs - Tagged) Guest, Management, Public
1 standard vSwitch (1 VLAN untagged) infrastructure "ESXi/Fibre Channel
Array)
1 Datacenter
1 vCenter Server using VMware 5.1 SSO

Any Help would be greatly appriciated.

JC

Re: Adding VMware 5.1 Cluster in CS 4.0.1

Posted by Jason Cadmus <jd...@gmail.com>.
You thinking/hoping ACS 4.1 stable will be released within that soon?

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Jason