Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alastair Growcott <al...@pipstechnology.co.uk> on 2002/07/18 16:18:29 UTC

Keep-together

I have a table that is breaking into two across pages. How do I make it
so that the whole table appears together?

I sorted out the dynamic columns thing, so don't worry about that. If
anyone wants the answer, just email me.

Alastair.

Re: Keep-together

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Alastair Growcott wrote:
> I have a table that is breaking into two across pages. How do I make it
> so that the whole table appears together?
>
> I sorted out the dynamic columns thing, so don't worry about that. If
> anyone wants the answer, just email me.

Use
  <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always">

Be careful, you will see strange effects if a table is
to large to fit on a page.

J.Pietschmann