Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/31 16:10:07 UTC

[NOTICE] attempting force push to master branch shortly

Hi folks!

ASF infra has a fix in place for our master branch allowing force
pushes when it should not. I'm going to test it out shortly by pushing
an empty commit followed by attempting a force push to remove it.

please hold commits until all clear.

INFRA-16532 for details.

Re: [NOTICE] attempting force push to master branch shortly

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
All clear!  looks like things work now.