Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 23:26:49 UTC

Progress on 94

Hi,
Just a quick note to say I've been hacking away on GORA-94.
Thanks to the patch uploaded by Yasin Tamer + some other cleaning up and
rejigging of testing classes due to new persistency model, we are nearly in
a position to commit the fix for this long overdue issue.
If we keep this thread alive for on list discussion then that would be
great.
I think, that before we push an RC for 0.4, we'll need to look into the
diff's between the 94 branch and trunk as some patches may need to be
ported prior to the merge.
I'll update this thread once I get all tests passing for my local 94 branch.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Progress on 94

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great work as usual Lewis! Let's try to clear this one out ;)

Renato M.

Re: Progress on 94

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,