Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oscar Trigueiros <Os...@lis2.siemens.pt> on 2001/02/28 15:01:49 UTC

how to define my one logicsheet

   Im this last days i have been trying to understand the FPtaglib.
   And i come to the conclusion that it is to much complicated and i want to
do one of my one.
   I would like to define something that has one DTD that describes what
elements and atributes i wont to edit
  and would generate the resulting HTML.
  In a simple question how i define my one logicsheet?

  I even start a draft of my DTD:

------------------------

	<!ELEMENT elementMap ( sourceUrl, singleElement* |
multipleElement*)>
	<!--
	 Url of the source xml file to handle
	-->
	<!ELEMENT sourceUrl (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT singleElement (elementPath,inputType)>
	<!ELEMENT multipleElement (singleElement+)>
	<!--
	 Absolute path to the element
	-->
	<!ELEMENT elementPath (#PCDATA)>
	<!--
		What for of html basic input field to use with this
		element
	-->
	<!ELEMENT inputType (ckeckbox, textInput,textarea, select)>

------------------------

  Does any body can lead me to right starting point.

Re: how to define my one logicsheet

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Oscar Trigueiros wrote:

>    Im this last days i have been trying to understand the FPtaglib.
>    And i come to the conclusion that it is to much complicated and i want to
> do one of my one.
>    I would like to define something that has one DTD that describes what
> elements and atributes i wont to edit
>   and would generate the resulting HTML.
>   In a simple question how i define my one logicsheet?

edit cocoon.properties and point your namespace prefix to your
logicsheet's url. you might want to use a file:/// url. you can also use
the xml-logicsheet PI in your xml pages to manually declare a logicsheet.

suggest you look at the esql logicsheet for inspiration.

- donald