Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/07/26 16:45:32 UTC

Re: updating the site

On 25/07/2008, at 7:48 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>

>> On 25/07/2008, at 5:52 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>>
>> Brett,
>>>
>>> as you work on the site, can you modify the site to have a site
>>> similar to
>>> the archiva site?
>>> If you can't or don't want to do it now, no pb we'll do it later :)
>>>

>> This is pretty close already - do you mean to alter the front page
>> and some
>> of the other similar pages?
>

> Yes, the front page. I like the one on the Archiva site

I made a few changes to the front page as a starting point. We'd need
to add some more features to the screenshot tour.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: updating the site

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
great job, thanks brett.

Emmanuel

Re: updating the site

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
So far I've added the group and the surefire result for now

Re: updating the site

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Nice job.