Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Gould, Troy (ELS)" <T....@Elsevier.com> on 2004/02/17 17:36:23 UTC

Upgrading from 2.1.4 to 2.1.2

I was wondering if anyone has come up with an easy solution for upgrading in
a project that is already under way.  Last time I did an upgrade, it was
pretty painful because I had to do a diff on old files (sitemap.xmap,
cocoon.xconf, etc.) in order to get my configuration into the new files.  I
do mount sitemaps from the main sitemap.xmap which makes it a bit easier.

Has anyone figured out a clean way of doing this so that this and future
upgrades can go a bit smoother and require less manual labor?

Thanks!