Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/07/11 11:50:34 UTC

Travis failing on PRs

All,

Please see:

https://blog.travis-ci.com/2017-06-19-trusty-updates-2017-Q2

<https://blog.travis-ci.com/2017-06-19-trusty-updates-2017-Q2>OracleJDK7 is no longer supported by Travis, switching to oraclejdk7 yields error.

Please help review and merge before 4.10 branch is cut and master is opened (officially) for accepting new PRs:

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Travis failing on PRs

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
All,

Based on the reviews and Marvin test runs, I've merged and fwd-merged the branch to 4.10 and master branches. From now onwards, our PRs will get tested against latest Travis images using openjdk (previously used oraclejdk).

- Rohit