Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Koh Kok Wei <ko...@dreamtree.com.sg> on 2000/12/12 11:03:46 UTC

Authentication Using PWD

I want to Authenticate through the PWD interface in telnet in the CommuniGate Pro mail server. I got connected to the server at port 106 (default), but I can't type a thing at the console. Please help

Koh Kok Wei
Web Developer
Dream Tree (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Level 59, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA

Mobile: +6012-2310095
Tel: +603-3820667
E-Mail: kokwei@dreamtree.com.sg
Website: http://www.biodata.com

Re: Authentication Using PWD

Posted by Koh Kok Wei <ko...@dreamtree.com.sg>.
The CommGATE console. I telnetted into the IP:106. I see this line :

    200 CommuniGate Pro PWD Server 3.3.2 ready 48273647346@etc.com

I should be able to type USER user, then PASS pass but nothing comes out. Please help

Koh Kok Wei
Web Developer
Dream Tree (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Level 59, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA

Mobile: +6012-2310095
Tel: +603-3820667
E-Mail: kokwei@dreamtree.com.sg
Website: http://www.biodata.com
> I want to Authenticate through the PWD interface in telnet in the CommuniGate Pro mail server. I got connected to the server at port 106 (default), but I can't type a thing at the console.

The apache console?