Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dan Hill <qu...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/02 19:05:55 UTC

Re: Flink SQL - can I force the planner to reuse a temporary view to be reused across multiple queries that access different fields?

Thanks, Timo and Piotr!

I figured out my issue.  I called env.disableOperatorChaining(); in my
developer mode.  Disabling operator chaining created the redundant joins.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Great that you could fix it. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
Timo