Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/03/17 17:49:22 UTC

Working with ViewBeads in Themes

Hi,

now that I get ClassReference working I tried ViewBeads. I have some
question and saw things that don't know if are working as expected:
My test are with a component that extends a Group and has a css that
declared a "iViewBead", the bead is a MXML Bead that creates a simple button

1) Beads in themes are not working, only work if both (component and
viewbead) are located in the same lib. Or in other terms, if the component
is in a lib and its viewbead is in the theme that doesn't work. I think
this is a bug and that case is not considered in the compiler.

If I assign a Bead in a lib, and one in a theme, only the one in the lib is
created at runtime. If I remove the one in lib, no bead is created. So the
one in the theme is compiled and goes in the theme but is not processed in
the final app.

2) With 1) working, I should be able to have a viewbead in the lib and a
viewbead in the theme, and the one in theme be the one used in final app.
(the one in the lib should not be considered). As well if I have a css rule
in the final App that defines another viewbead, that should be processed as
well.

3) I see in CSS "iBeadXYZ: " and "IBeadXYZ: ", so I assume that both "I"
and "I" are valid right?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Working with ViewBeads in Themes

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
I filled a bug with the parts I think are not working ok

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira