Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jon.Ridgway" <Jo...@upco.co.uk> on 2002/11/07 13:04:04 UTC

Struts Validator

Hi All,

I have two common validation issues I need some help with. Firstly I would
like to use the validator to check that a password and its confirmation are
equal. Secondly I would like to use the validator to ensure that a checkbox
(terms and conditions) has been selected. A snippet for validation.xml would
be great....

Jon Ridgway

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.