Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Br...@wellsfargo.com on 2008/06/18 15:50:22 UTC

[users@httpd] Redhat patch level cheatsheet?

Anyone have a link to a cheatsheet that translates RedHat Enterprise's
backported patch levels for Apache products to Apache HTTP Server's original
patch levels?  I'm not able to find it via Google or RHN.

Thanks in advance!
Brandie

RE: [users@httpd] Redhat patch level cheatsheet?

Posted by Br...@wellsfargo.com.
RedHat Enterprise AS 4 Update 6 maps to HTTP Server 2.0.63 (no Tomcat or
Geronimo packages); RedHat Enterprise AS 5 Update 2 maps to HTTP Server
2.2.3 and Tomcat 5.5.23(no Geronimo packages).

Latest releases straight from Apache are 2.2.9 and 2.0.63.

RedHat backports (and changes the release number) for security
vulnerabilities, but does not backport for new functionality.

Hope that helps someone else!

  _____