Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2015/12/28 01:10:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.19.1

Hi,

We solved 16 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317927&version=12333959

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/i#issues/?jql=project+%3D+SUREFIRE+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1240/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1240/org/apache/maven/surefire/surefire/2.19.1/surefire-2.19.1-source-release.zip

Source release checksum(s):
surefire-2.19.1-source-release.zip sha1:
e70c389e1574bbeec4affde08e3f182e32a494cb

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/surefire-archives/surefire-LATEST/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Cheers
Tibor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.19.1

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I am cancelling the first vote due to prolonged execution time of Maven
build 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT from 1:17 to 1:27 s.
I will start another Vote in a while.

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.19.1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Just FYI since we have an build issue that this version will solve.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/