Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicola Benaglia <ni...@tecno-progetti.eu> on 2008/11/05 14:30:14 UTC

export dependency libs

Hi,
I need to export all dependency libs into a folder, to be distributed
with my  application.
Is there a way to do that?

Is there a smarter way to distribute my application complete with
dependencies?
I tryed jar-with-dependencies option but I'd prefer a folder with jars.

Thank you,
Nicola

Re: export dependency libs

Posted by Rafael Trestini <tr...@gmail.com>.
Nicola,

You can use 'mvn dependency:copy-dependencies'. It will copy all jars
described in your pom.xml to your target folder.

Rafael Trestini

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Nicola Benaglia
<ni...@tecno-progetti.eu> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to export all dependency libs into a folder, to be distributed
> with my  application.
> Is there a way to do that?
>
> Is there a smarter way to distribute my application complete with
> dependencies?
> I tryed jar-with-dependencies option but I'd prefer a folder with jars.
>
> Thank you,
> Nicola

Responsibility is the price of freedom