Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Nirav Shah <ni...@games24x7.com> on 2015/12/14 11:40:29 UTC

Local File Storage

Hi,

I am trying to create table from a log(local file system). table is getting
created and accessible with low row count, same query runs successfully
with higher row count but than table is not accessible.

create table t296 as
select DateFunc(serverTime) serverTime, sessionid, logininfoid, channelid,
gameid, event, url, userid,id,selectedItem , ajaxUrl,
Base64Conv(ajaxData) ajaxData, clientIP, http_header, t.http_header.host
hhost , t.http_header.origin horigin, t.http_header.referer hreferer,
t.http_header.cookie hcookie, ajaxResponse ajaxResponse,
t.`metadata`.gameType mgametype, t.`metadata`.fromFMG mfromfmg,
t.`metadata`.prizeType mprizeType, t.`metadata`.isfmg misfmg
from  local_file.`/home/hadoop/kafka_3_07-Dec-2015-19.json` t limit 10000;

Result : Successful
if I remove limit than row count is 3134200.
CTAS is suscessful but select query returns
Error: SYSTEM ERROR: FileNotFoundException: File /tmp/t296/0_0_2.parquet
does not exist

Regards,
Nirav

Re: Local File Storage