Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Neil B. Cohen" <nc...@verisign.com> on 2007/10/03 20:57:03 UTC

Dumb question about page transfer

Ok - I'm feeling kind of stupid at the moment, but I'm missing something
basic here...

I have a Wicket web page displayed with a button on it. When I click the
button, the onSubmit routine fires
and my java code logs a message so I know it is working. But from there,
I want to transfer to another
page, and I don't see how to specify that. I'm sure I'm looking at the
forest and missing the tree, but I'd appreciate it if someone would aim
me in the right direction...

thanks,

nbc

Re: Dumb question about page transfer

Posted by "Neil B. Cohen" <nc...@verisign.com>.
Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> onsubmit() {
>  setresponsepage(MyPage.class);
>  or
>   setresponsepage(new MyPage(...));
> }
>
> -igor

Thanks for the quick response...

Much obliged,

nbc

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
onsubmit() {

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
You're looking for the setResponsePage(...) methods.

On 10/3/07, Neil B. Cohen <nc...@verisign.com> wrote:

> Ok - I'm feeling kind of stupid at the moment, but I'm missing something
> basic here...
>
> I have a Wicket web page displayed with a button on it. When I click the
> button, the onSubmit routine fires
> and my java code logs a message so I know it is working. But from there,
> I want to transfer to another
> page, and I don't see how to specify that. I'm sure I'm looking at the
> forest and missing the tree, but I'd appreciate it if someone would aim
> me in the right direction...
>
> thanks,
>
> nbc

Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting
http://www.systemmobile.com

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com