Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Jimmy <ma...@live.cn> on 2008/03/03 03:27:21 UTC

Request for services!

Hello, everyone:
   I'm learning using Kandula2 recently. But i've no idea how to write an service supporting transations using Kandula2. No document could be found in the website. So could someone be so kind to send me your service code including all the necessary files for a service.
   Thanks in advance!

Re: Request for services!

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
You can have a look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/kandula/trunk/java/test/interop/.
I also had some code written for a sample banking service, which I
cannot find at the moment. I'll send it if I can find it..

Also I would like to make you aware that the project is currently in a
hibernated situation, where no progress have been made for about an
years time. I'm thinking of working on it in the coming summer.. But
not so sure..

I'll be more than happy to help you with any questions you have with
the current code base.

thanks for the understanding,
Thilina

--