Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martin Neumann <mn...@spotify.com> on 2015/02/26 17:11:31 UTC

gelli graph algorithm

Hej,

I was busy with other stuff for a while but I hope I will have more time to
work on Flink and Graphs again now.

I need to do some basic analytic's on a large graph set (stuff like degree
distribution, triangle count, component size distribution etc.)
Is there anything implemented in Gelli already that I can use? Is there
some basic documentation about Gelli somewhere?

If I need to program those algorithm myself I could do it in a way that we
can integrate them in Gelli. But I might need some help to make sure I
design them in a way that fits, so I might need some guidance/help.

cheers Martin