Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Blakeley <mi...@sonicbox.com> on 2000/07/20 19:53:06 UTC

[ jobs ] Sonicbox mod_perl coders

Sonicbox, Inc. <http://www.sonicbox.com> is hiring mod_perl
programmers. Experience with HTTP, HTML, and the major mod_perl tools
is assumed. Experience with SQL, PostgresQL, Solaris, and CVS is
helpful, but not essential.

The marketeers tell me that "Sonicbox makes listening to high quality
Internet radio and audio from around the world as easy as tuning your
FM dial." The corporate culture is relaxed, with a mix of technical
folks and music industry folks. We're well-funded, pre-IPO, and not
pointy-haired at all. Sonicbox is based in Mountain View, CA, with
employees scattered around the USA.

If interested, please contact mike@sonicbox.com <ma...@sonicbox.com>.

thanks,
-- Mike