Posted to notifications@maven.apache.org by Hudson <Hu...@sonatype.org> on 2010/05/17 16:56:32 UTC

Hudson build is back to normal : surefire » 1.5,ubuntu #63

See <http://grid.sonatype.org/ci/job/surefire/./jdk=1.5,label=ubuntu/63/>

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : surefire » 1.5,ubuntu #63

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
The grid had been left using the plugin-enforcer to tie the surefire version
down to 2.4....

For this build Benjamin changed maven back to stock 2.2.1

3.0-beta-1 works on my machines, but we (not me but somebody who works for
sonatype) should add it to the grid

-Stephen

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.