Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/05/20 19:32:04 UTC

Too many socket exceptions!!!!

I'm getting too many socket exceptions, in tomcat.log, in a day with 200
hits i have a 3 mb log file plenty of socket exceptions like the ones
below,

Anyone has a clue for catching this issue????

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

-------------------------cut here

Ctx( /xsql ) Socket Exception/xsql/home/portal_logo_banner.gif
Ctx( /xsql ) Socket Exception/xsql/home/bottom_middle.gif
Ctx( /xsql ) Socket Exception/xsql/home/right_end_bottom.gif
Ctx( /xsql ) Socket
Exception/xsql/javadoc/oracle/xml/xsql/package-summary.html
Ctx( /xsql ) Socket Exception/xsql/home/portal_logo_banner.gif
Ctx( /eCom ) Socket Exception/eCom/database-page2.xml

Re: Too many socket exceptions!!!!

Posted by Patrick Wibbeler <pa...@tirata.com>.
It may also happen if the user clicks on a link that shows up on your page
prior to the page being fully loaded, or if the user double clicks a link or
a button.

Pat