Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/08/05 19:26:24 UTC

Topics for Hadoop storage online sync

Hello!

For this week's community online sync (English, Wednesday 9am US Pacific
Time), we will have CR Hota from Uber to talk about the latest update in
Router Based Federation.

He will touch upon the following topics:
1. Security (Development and zookeeper scale testing learnings)
2. Isolation for multiple clusters
3. Routers for Observer namenodes (Our internal design). Open source
implementation is yet to be done.
3. DNS Support

In case you missed the past community online sync, here's the information
to access (Zoom) and meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXM5Ujvf-zhcyw_5kiQVx6g-HeKe-YGnFS_1-qFXomI/edit

I am also looking for topics and maybe demos for the upcoming Mandarin
community sync call this week and in the future. So definitely reach out to
me so we can announce it in advance.

Thanks all!
Weichiu