Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <ea...@panamericano.com.br> on 2003/03/13 18:41:37 UTC

RE: Can Tomcat 4 be configured to listen on two ports simultaneou sly

	Tomcat can listen as many port as you created conectors to do so.
Take a look at server.xml i think it´s a good start.

Posted by Marina McGale <mc...@tcd.ie>.
Thanks for the reply.  I checked port 80 and it was bound by some other
process so it was not allowing the connection from the Tomcat Connector.
So I decided to re-start Apache and forward the calls to port 80 (for a
particular app context) on to Tomcat listening on port 8080 and it works
fine.