Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Steinar Á. Steinarsson" <St...@landsbankinn.is> on 2017/11/23 12:46:39 UTC

Regarding pull request CB-13409 in cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

Hi,

This pull request adds a few customization options for inappbrowser's toolbar, both for iOS and Android. A description and some screenshots can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13409 . Also, a discussion about this PR can also be found here: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/246
So will someone officially review this or what ?

Regards,

Steinar Ágúst

Fyrirvari/Disclaimer: http://www.landsbankinn.is/disclaimer

Re: Regarding pull request CB-13409 in cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steinar,

the changes from the PR sound pretty useful to me.

I don't know enough Obj-C to review your actual code, but I hope
someone else can do that and get your code merged.

Thanks for the work!

-J

Ps: "will someone officially review this or what?" is not the most
appropriate language. We are all volunteers here, so asking nicely for
input and a review is generally the better solution.