Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2016/09/08 02:53:55 UTC

Re: adding contributor roles timing out again

Infra team created "Contributors 1" role. If you cannot add people to
"Contributors" role, use "Contributors 1" instead.

 > I've created the "Contributors 1" role which you should be able to
add people to. Same permissions as "Contributors." This applies to all
of the projects using Hadoop Permissions (includes common and HDFS.)

-Akira

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com>.
I can attest that "Contributor  1" works. IMHO we should also go back and
trim down the contributor list of people who are no longer expected to
contribute. They can always be added back if things change.