Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com> on 2000/12/14 22:38:11 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/lib avalonapi.jar

<skip>

The latest snapshot from http://java.apache.org/framework/dist/
is Avalon-3.0a3-dev.zip.
Please can you tell me where did you get 3.0a4?

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/lib avalonapi.jar

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
Posted by Hao Wang <hb...@cs.wisc.edu>.
Don't work too hard on this. Let's face it, besides "temporary" fame, it
probably won't offer us that much.

Hao

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> [...]

Hao Wang
Computer Science Department
University of Wisconsin
1210 W. Dayton St.