Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by vinayk0889 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 17:55:52 UTC

Get the data from Endpoint and Storing those data in to database

I am new to Apache Camel. my requirement is getting the data from rest
endpoint and storing in to database.
i have started development, i can able to get the data from endpoint. but
the thing is data is having so many foreign key references. So before
storing in to the actual table, need to store data in to  reference table..
please help me in that how can achieve with best approach.

Data is XML for fomat like:

<resource>
<currency>
  <id>1</id>
</currency>
<status>
 <id>5</id>
</status>
</resource>

references... need to save data into "resource" table. help me...

Re: Get the data from Endpoint and Storing those data in to database

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
dev@camel.apache.org.