Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ASHOK MACHERLA <iA...@outlook.com> on 2019/06/26 12:08:12 UTC

required help for zookeeper upgrade

Dear Team

Currently we are using Zookeeper 3.4.6 version, we are planning to upgrade the zookeeper version to 3.5.5.
Already Kafka only is upgraded to new version 2.2.1,
So zookeeper upgradation also required.

Could please tell me how to upgrade zookeeper version??
is there any documentation  for that.
Please tell me guys, Thanks you all

Sent from Outlook.

Re: required help for zookeeper upgrade