Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2012/08/20 17:20:12 UTC

Ivy 2.3.x tested on Jenkins

Since the trunk is moving a little from the 2.3.x branch, I have setup a build of the Ivy test suite of the 2.3.x branch:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-2.3-tests/

Also, I have seen Maarten struggle with Unix path just like I do with Windows paths :)
I think it will be interesting to do a "build matrix" for Ivy, like for Ant. At least to test on both ubuntu and Windows. Not sure it will be interesting to test for every jvm.

Nicolas

Re: Ivy 2.3.x tested on Jenkins

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 2 févr. 2013 à 23:12, Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I think we can remove this job from Jenkins again.
> What do you think?

I think we can safely do as the last build launch was in…. August…
And there was a total of… 1 build done…

I have missed something when I set it up :D

So I just deleted it.

Nicolas

Re: Ivy 2.3.x tested on Jenkins

Re: Ivy 2.3.x tested on Jenkins