Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Amit Surana <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 07:12:59 UTC

Update: org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil is inconsistent

Hi,

After updating Abdera from Trunk, I found that
org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil class is inconsistent.

Imports are not properly organized. classes like 'BufferedReader' are not
imported and also the SVN update number is shown in gibberish format in the
middle of class code.
Is it only me facing this issue or all ?

Regards,
अmit सुrana (Amit)

http://blog.suranaamit.com/
http://gmfdoc.suranaamit.com/

Re: Update: org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil is inconsistent

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
Very odd. Will take a look. I did not receive any errors when checking it in.