Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthew Mastracci <ma...@aclaro.com> on 2002/03/07 21:18:19 UTC

More info...

The weird thing is that it only happens when a table cell's text is
split into three or more lines.  The first two end up on the first page
and the last n - 2 on the second.  I've attached a second fo file that
exhibits what I believe is the correct behaviour (zipped this time).
 The only difference is that I've taken the three-line cell and made it
split into only two lines by reducing the size of the text.