Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/03 03:23:13 UTC

[Fwd: Is the GERONIMODEVTOOLS JIRA still under RTC?]

Resending as this never showed up on the list....

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Donald,
just to clarify, JIRA and cwiki although in the same physical box, are totally independent, they don't share any user base.  You need to be in the "geronimo-committers" (which you already are) groups to edit the restricted Geronimo spaces.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.