Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by wu...@yahoo.com on 2008/12/18 05:04:35 UTC

Is there anyway to change the suffix of the exmaple class?

Hi,  according to the doc, the name of the class will be «TableName»Exampleby default, or «domainObjectName»Example.   How do I not use the default naming convention?   Can I have something like «domainObjectName»123?   Thanks!

Re: Is there anyway to change the suffix of the exmaple class?

Posted by wu...@yahoo.com.
Thank you guys. I think I will just use the suffix.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Turkenkopf <dt...@gmail.com>.