Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Thiago Souza <ts...@cortex-intelligence.com> on 2006/05/29 19:30:33 UTC

Ant and eclipse project's classpath variable

Hi,

       We've started creating build files for our projects, but we've
found a problem. Most projects uses the eclipse "classpath container
variable" (that feature that maintains the dependencies in a directory
like entry). But then ant can't get these jars since only eclipse knows
about them, making it difficult to automate builds. Does anyone knows a
workaround for this?

········································**
Thiago Souza****
Desenvolvedor****
Cortex Intelligence**
Tel +55 21 2274-8057
Fax +55 21 3527-1805

www.cortex-intelligence.com

Re: Ant and eclipse project's classpath variable

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Yes I would agree that having an IDE is *probably* a good first step especially for those just starting out..but once the build file is exported
I find incorporating multiple Builds, multiple jars, multiple deployments, with different jdbc connectors I would prefer to execute at command line as I have more control

Regards,
Martin -

Posted by Thiago Souza <ts...@cortex-intelligence.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Thiago Souza <ts...@cortex-intelligence.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Thiago Souza <ts...@cortex-intelligence.com>.
Hi,

       Thanks for your reply, this plugin solves my needs.

Posted by Gilbert Rebhan <an...@schillbaer.de>.
Hi,