Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lane Friesen <la...@hotmail.com> on 2015/05/08 04:58:12 UTC

Download of FlexJS; installing on Flashbuilder and IntelliJ

Hi Alex,

Verbose logging was the key. It turns out the JAVA_HOME environmental
variable was not set. The sdk (nightly build) downloaded successfully. I
have successfully added the sdk to Flashbuilder. I have also successfully
added the sdk to IntelliJ, using the 'Flex/Air SDK' option. So far so good
on IntelliJ.

I notice that the sdk has a folder called Examples. If I can open and place
into a browser one of the examples, for instance ChartExample, then I should
be up and running. I would appreciate it if Chris could walk me through the
'geek steps' involved in making this (I hope) final transition.

Then we'll see what this new beast can do.

Lane.