Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/04/07 01:40:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.20.x packages

All,

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb and
rpm packaging for
Apache Aurora 0.20.x:

https://dl.bintray.com/rdelvalle/aurora/

---

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-
packaging.git;a=tree;hb=refs/heads/0.20.x

The packages are available at:
https://dl.bintray.com/rdelvalle/aurora/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test. Detailed test instructions are available
here:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-
packaging.git;a=tree;f=test;hb=refs/heads/0.20.x

The vote will close on Mon Apr  9 18:45:00 PDT 2018 or later

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb and rpm packages for Apache Aurora 0.20.x
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.20.x packages

Posted by Jordan Ly <jo...@apache.org>.
+1, downloaded and ran tests for each OS

Posted by Stephan Erb <ma...@stephanerb.eu>.
+1 for the release as is

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.
All,