Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Darshak Mehta <dm...@juniper.net> on 2004/09/22 22:39:24 UTC

RE: [UPDATE]Help!!! Printing Gridlines

Fixed.

I was using 2 pass mechanism as I also needed to insert an image on my
first sheet. I was generating the workbook using POI and then writing it
out in the first pass. In the second pass, I would open first sheet,
insert image using JXL api and write it back again. I think some of the
print related formatting was lost in the second pass. I commented the
second pass and things are just fine.

This leaves me with a different problem however. I still need to insert
image in the first sheet :(. Anybody has any ideas?

Darshak

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
Images are usually done with templates until we get that into POI.
Anyway of changing your approach?