Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Maturo, Larry" <la...@AthensGroup.com> on 2002/02/28 20:11:27 UTC

White Paper on Struts

I've been collecting, in a document, Struts examples
and know how while I have been learning Struts.  I
have decided to make this available to everyone in
a white paper.

It's available on my companies web-site at:

http://stealthis.athensgroup.com/presentations/

It's under the Model_Layer_Framework heading.  The
link to the paper is called Struts_Whitepaper.doc
(it's a word document.)

I hope others will find this to be useful.

-- Larry Maturo
   lmaturo@athensgroup.com

Re: White Paper on Struts

Posted by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Larry,
Excellent - well done. This looks like the sort of thing beginners shoud print
out & study. From a quick look at it, I'd say it should be put on the struts
web-site or at least be a recommended link.
Keith.

=====

RE: White Paper on Struts

Posted by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com>.
Larry,

Thanks for your contribution.  I am finding your white paper useful.

-john