Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by 452914639 <45...@qq.com> on 2019/07/19 14:51:20 UTC

About how to contribute for zookeeper

Dear:
    When I read the zk source code from github. I have found some bugs.
    I have submitted a pull request and passed the test and ci.
    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1017
This is my first attempt to contribute to zk, although it is only a very small problem, but I still insist on reading the source code of zk, I hope that there will be opportunities to participate in this great project in the future. So if there is anything wrong with the current process, please point out, thank you

Re: About how to contribute for zookeeper

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Cool
I saw your PR.

Please take a look to the guide for new contributors

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

Enrico