Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 19:15:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.1

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.1.  This is a very important release with a lot of
bug fixes and improvements and we invite you to try it out.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in both binary and source
distributions and there are examples available as well:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository
under Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad"

ReleaseNotes:
http://s.apache.org/6Am

Enjoy!

Scott O'Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.1

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone

>>> trinidad/trinidad-api<http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.myfaces.trinidad/trinidad-api>

Posted by Harshit Bapna <hr...@gmail.com>.
Scott,

--
--Harshit

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.1

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Harshit,

Posted by Harshit Bapna <hr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Scott,