Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Murtha <br...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/17 02:30:06 UTC

jsp changes not reflected/ work dir ?

Hello,

   OK, so I have a jsp page that has several jsp includes. I was having a
problem with the changes being made in one of the includes being reflected
in what I saw when I viewed the page through a browser. I tried touching all
the files and restarting the server.
I then deleted all of the temp files from the work directory. Since then I
have restarted the machine altoghter, but there are no updates
being reflected. In fact I removed the jsp include that contained the error.
Again touched all the *.jsps. Then restarted the server and nothing
happened. I think I might have really hosed things. Anyone have an idea on
how to get tomcat to recognize the updates I've made?

Regards,
Bryan