Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by PN...@directsourcing.com on 2000/01/18 18:37:06 UTC

Image support using JAI

Hi All

Has any body got JAI working on Linux? I have pretty workable code now for
the image support using JAI. I am doing it on a M$ box.

Pankaj Narula
502-326-4426 (Office)

Re: Image support using JAI

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Hi
I would like to test it on my Linux box. Where do I get the
code/patches?

Giacomo

--
PWR Organisation & Entwicklung            Tel:  +41 (0)1 856 2202
Giacomo Pati                              Fax:  +41 (0)1 856 2201